What Should I Know About Rockledge Regional Medical Center?
- Senior Leadership Team
- Quality & Safety
- Newsroom / Media
- Careers / For Professionals
- Customer Service
- Diversity & Pricing
- Learn more about pre-registration, or speak with a pre-registration representative
Recognizing Rockledge Regional Medical Center Staff
C.A.R.E.S. Recognition - All Staff Recognition
The mission of Rockledge Regional Medical Center (RRMC) is to provide the highest quality health care with compassion and respect. This mission is encapsulated in the values held by every Steward employee which include:
C – Compassion
A – Accountability
R – Respect
E – Excellence
S – Stewardship
RRMC employees demonstrate frequent, proactive, focused, caring interactions with patients and between co-workers and families. These interactions help to comfort the patient, keep them informed and promote healing.
We would be honored if you would like to recognize an employee that exceeded your expectations and embodied our C.A.R.E.S. values.
The DAISY Award - Nursing Recognition
Rockledge Regional Medical Center is proud to partner with The DAISY Foundation to recognize extraordinary nurses.
Learn more or nominate a nurse today
What Are Our Patients Saying?
"I was brought to your facility in an ambulance as a cardiac alert patient. Upon arriving at your facility my heart stopped beating. Dr. Mallory, Jake, Bailey and Patty worked alongside of several others to get my heart beating and save my life. Dr. Barden worked with the cardiac team to perform a cardiac catheterization to remove a clot from my heart. As it turns out the condition I had is referred to in the medical community as a widow maker. If it wasn't for the quick actions of my mother for calling 911 and the amazing staff at Rockledge regional I would be dead right now instead of writing my praises. I can never put into words how truly grateful I am for my life. Thank you so much for giving me a new lease on life. You are my heroes." -JK
"I recently had the best birthing experience at the Rockledge Birthing Center. The nurses were amazing and so helpful and kind and the food was top notch. My doctor, Dr. Burrows, and the nurses worked closely together to monitor my progress as I went through the stages of labor and kept me informed and comfortable. I would definitely highly recommend choosing this hospital to give birth at. The smaller hospital atmosphere played a special role in making me feel important and a priority and the staff works closely together like a family. I loved the experience." -Jamie
Rockledge Regional Medical Center Awards & Recognitions
As Rockledge Regional Medical Center continues its focus on providing the highest quality of patient care to the Space Coast community, it has earned numerous awards, recognitions, and certifications from a variety of standards bodies, commissions, and other highly regarded organizations. These accolades are validations that our commitment to quality, comprehensive and accessible care is second to none.
Rockledge Regional Medical Center Recognitions
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center, The Joint Commission, Get With the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Award
- American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline Silver Award for the Care of STEMI Patients
- Recognized by Joseph Ladapo, MD, PhD, Florida Surgeon General, recognized Rockledge Regional Medical Center as one of 26 Florida hospitals to achieve one of the lowest cesarean section (C-section) rates in the state, as measured by The Florida Department of Health and the Agency for Health Care Administration.
- Joint Commission certified in Disease Management for Stroke
- Get With the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Award
- Certified by the American College of Radiology (Mammography, MRI and Ultrasound)
- College of American Pathologists Certified
- Accreditation in Nuclear Cardiology by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Nuclear Laboratories
- EQUAL Honor Roll
- Recognized by American College of Cardiology in the “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report
The History of Rockledge Regional Medical Center
Before it became the leading comprehensive health care provider in Brevard County, Florida, Rockledge Regional Medical Center started as a 10-bed community hospital serving the growing communities of Central Brevard. It launched in 1941 with an exciting start – the hospital served its first patient through its emergency room the day before the facility was actually scheduled to open. That start reinforced the need for, and value of, health care services for the area and set the path for our unwavering commitment to serve the needs of the community. Through generations of high-quality care, growth of services, forward-thinking leadership and innovative community outreach and education programs, we stand as a trusted steward of the county’s health and well-being.
Today, Rockledge Regional Medical Center is the leading, fully-integrated and comprehensive health care provider on the Space Coast. Our primary care doctors and specialists prioritize preventive care and put the patient first. They work as a collaborative team to manage chronic health issues so patients spend less time in the hospital and more time with their loved ones leading healthy, active lives.
The DAISY Award
Learn more or nominate a nurse today