110 Longwood Ave.
Rockledge, FL 32955
From annual exams and maternity care to treatment for gynecological cancer and urinary incontinence, you can count on a full range of services from gynecologists and obstetricians. Rockledge Regional Medical Center’s comprehensive care includes:
- Annual pelvic exams and screenings, including Pap tests
- Contraceptive counseling
- Fertility treatment options
- Signature Maternity (exclusively at Rockledge Regional Medical Center)
- Urinary incontinence treatment
- Management of menopause symptoms
- Minimally invasive surgical options, including laparoscopic techniques and robotic surgery to treat uterine fibroids, endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome, among other conditions
Rockledge Regional Medical Center’s women's services' doctors include gynecologists, obstetricians and urologists. Doctors work closely with surgeons, nurse practitioners, and other health care professionals to deliver comprehensive care that addresses a full range of OB-GYN health concerns.