Five convenient locations
Steward Rehabilitation Services - Melbourne
240 N Wickham Road, Suite 207
Melbourne, FL 32935
Steward Rehabilitation Services - Suntree
6300 N Wickham Road, Suite 116
Melbourne, FL 32940
Steward Rehabilitation Services - Merritt Island
2400 N Courtenay Parkway
Meritt Island, FL 32953
Steward Rehabilitation Services - Rockledge
830 Executive Lane, Suite 130
Rockledge, FL 32955
Steward Rehabilitation Services - Port St. John
7227 N US Highway 1
Port St. John, FL 32927
We are dedicated to helping people rebuild their lives after illness and injury. Our rehabilitation team includes knowledgeable, caring professionals who are dedicated to providing quality care and support.
Steward Rehabilitation Services is dedicated to preventing injuries, relieving pain and restoring optimal movement, function and independence following surgery, illness or injury. Services include:
Acute Care: Our acute-care rehabilitation team includes physical, occupational and speech therapists, who provide expert care during your stay at Rockledge Regional Medical Center. Steward Rehabilitation professionals are dedicated to delivering high-quality treatment.
Outpatient Care: Whether you are recovering from a broken bone, muscle injury or surgery, regaining mobility, strength, flexibility and endurance are a key part of your recovery. Every individual has different goals and expectations in recovery, so our rehabilitation specialists provide a customized plan that incorporates the unique goals and abilities of each person.
- Physical therapists provide a customized plan to help build strength and endurance and assist with improving balance, and mobility.
- Occupational therapists help patients regain strength and endurance to perform daily activities such as bathing, dressing and personal hygiene, as well as home management skills such as preparing meals, doing laundry, and other household chores.
- Speech and language therapists assist with everything from swallowing difficulties to memory deficits, voice dysfunction and language barriers.
- Cancer rehabilitation strategies
- Fall prevention/balance injury prevention
- Joint replacement
- Lymphedema management
- Neurological conditions
- Orthopedic conditions
- Spine disorders
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Vestibular rehabilitation
All our therapists are fully licensed by the State of Florida. Many have certifications and advanced degrees above and beyond the professional standard. For your convenience, we have several locations throughout Brevard County.